Principal (Financial Analyst)
- Carry out financial due diligence, complete ratio, trend and cash flow analyses, and produce reports to support investment decisions.
- Update internal accounting records and report on activity to upper management.
- Work with accounting software.
- Process accounts receivable/payable and handle payroll.
- Process bank deposits, reconcile financial statements, prepare, send and store invoices.
Master’s degree in business, finance, or statistics. Knowledge of finance and accounting principles, especially regarding early stage companies.
Qualified candidates should send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.