BootstrapLabs Founder & CEO, Nicolai Wadstrom, and Co-Founder, Benjamin Levy, will be speaking at the SuperReturn US West Private Equity Venture Capital Conference in Los Angeles on February 11th and 13th, 2019.
The conference will bring together over 300 of the leading players in private equity and venture capital from the West Coast, for an unparalleled opportunity to meet, learn and create new business ventures.
Nicolai and Ben, along with other leading industry experts will share their strategies and insights, and discuss the trends, opportunities and challenges facing the future of venture capital.
If you’re in the area, come see BootstrapLabs participate in this influential conference. For a 10% discount, purchase your ticket here and enter following code:
BootstrapLabs will be hosting a reception in a private villa in the Beverly Glen area of Los Angeles on Monday, February 11th, from 6:30 to 9:00 pm.
We are inviting family offices, institutional investors, and other limited partners who are interested in decoding the AI trends, their impact on existing portfolio allocations, and capture what promises to be one of the largest wealth creation opportunities of the next decade.
If you are interested in joining please contact email@example.com.
Agenda Featuring BootstrapLabs
Feb 11, 09:20 – 10:00
Benjamin Levy will be participating onstage as a panelist. The discussion will cover the following topics.
Title: Future gazing: how will the VC landscape change by 2030?
- How do you spot the superstar of the future?
- Where is Venture going and how is it evolving?
- Is disruption likely to keep going?
- Is Venture likely to cease in a recession?
- How are VC strategies developing? What sectors are VC moving into?
- Are there new ways to finance portfolio companies?
- What other hybrid and innovative models are there in Venture?
- Jeff Grabow, US VC Leader at EY
- Xinhong Lim, Director at Vickers Venture Partners
- Carmen Palafox, Partner at Make in LA
Feb 13, 15:40 – 17:20
Nicolai Wadstrom will be participating onstage as a panelist. The discussion will cover the following topics.
Title: Technology spotlight – Rotating roundtable presentations and Q&A
Examining the most influential technologies; what they are, what makes them important, and how to invest – 10 minutes on each topic then delegates change table.
- Automation – How does it work, and how do I invest?
- Artificial Intelligence & Hardware – How can it be used, and how do I invest?
- Blockchain – How does it work, and how do I invest?
- Cryptocurrency – How does it work, and how do I invest?
- Peter Liu Vice, President at Pritzker Group
- Aymerik Renard, General Partner at Hardware Club
- Venktesh Shukla, General Partner at Monta Vista Capital
For more information please visit the conference website.