Come and experience the Northern European and Russian startup scene right in the Bay Area! The stars of the day are Startup Sauna early-stage teams from Finland, Russia, Lithuania, Estonia, China, Canada, Latvia and Italy that are going to pitch and demo their products!
We have drinks and snacks available, awesome guests and a special treat that most of the world hasn’t tasted before: Finnish Lake Water 😉
When: Thursday, May 24, 2012 from 6:00 PM
Venue: Rocketspace (181 Fremont Street, San Francisco), that BootstrapLabs and friends also call home in San Francisco
- 6:00pm – 6:30pm Doors open
- 6:30pm – 6:35pm Welcome to the Startup Sauna & Bootstrap Labs
- 6:35pm – 6:50pm From Northern Europe to the Valley – Zerply & Prezi
- 6:50pm – 7:50pm Demo time!
- 8:00pm Feedback, announcing of the winner
Startup Sauna, founded in 2010, is the open source seed accelerator that is kicking early stage startup-ass in Northern Europe, Baltics and Russia. Our startups have raised over $15 million in seed funding – most recently $1,4 million for Ovelin (SV DemoDay Fall 2011) from TrueVentures.
BootstrapLabs has helped European Technology startups, such as Prezi, Zerply, Witsbits, Mancx and Audiodraft to connect and relocate to the Silicon Valley eco-system since 2008. Today these startups are valued at $100M+ and employ more than 90 people.
- Adduplex – the leading cross-promotion network for Windows Phone apps. Serving already +60 million impressions per month. (Lithuania)
- Advacam – the future of non-invasive X-ray inspection. Advanced color X-ray imaging camera for light weight material inspection. (Finland)
- Campalyst – Manage all your social media profiles, measure online sales and optimize your communication strategy to increase ROI – all from a single dashboard. (Latvia/Lithuania)
- Goalshouter – A crowdsourcing service helping supporters and football teams of any level, to collect and share stats and emotions during the game and using them afterward. (Italy)
- Goodbuzz – provides tools that automates social marketing for small business that can’t afford to hire experts. Results are guaranteed. Advertisers don’t pay if they don’t get better marketing result. (Lithuania)
- iJudgeFights – a co-viewing app and scoring platform that lets fans of Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) score fights round-by round in real-time and share and compare with friends and insiders, anywhere in the world. (China/Canada)
- Infogr.am – provides a super-easy tool for making interactive infographics. One of the most beautiful products we’ve seen. (Latvia)
- MNE Creations – the Pixar of mobile educational games. We create fun, innovative games around the social sciences; our first game will be used to raise awareness for endangered species. (China/Canada)
- NordicHug – the first natural disinfection company! We develop disinfection products for modern smartphones, tablet computers and medical equipment. Our innovative formula, which is based on 15 years of research, is natural, effective and safe for devices and their users. (Finland)
- Omyconf! – makes business events digital’ with its cloud platform for organizers and visitors. We help organizers save cost and time of managing events, and visitors benefit from powerful networking and planning tools. (Russia)
- Zennis – a complete solution (hardware+sofware) to revolutionize the tennis playing experience – tracking and providing data about the player + ball movements and automating refereeing. (Finland)
Sign-up to attend here: