Join successful entrepreneurs and startup acquisition professionals for a special evening event in San Francisco on the topic of “Startup Exits.” Hear stories from entrepreneurs who’ve sold their companies– how they did it, what they learned, and what they would do differently next time.
The event is going to rock, and will give crucial insight for any VC and startup Entrepreneur, the current line up for the panel is made up of:
- Ilya Fushman, Corporate Development, Dropbox
- Bruce Jaffee, EVP of Corporate Development, Glam Media
- Lorraine McDonough, VP of Corporate Development, eBay
- Tom Duterme, Corporate Development, Groupon
- Nathan Beckord, Principal, VentureArchetypes Startup Advisors (Moderator)