We’re excited to announce some of the speakers that will be joining us at the Applied AI Conference this year:
- Kay Firth-Butterfield – Head of AI and Machine Learning, World Economic Forum
- Madhav Thattai – COO, Rigetti Computing
- Richard Socher – Chief Scientist, Salesforce
- Sangeeta Chakraborty – Chief Customer Officer, Ayasdi
- Alex Holub – Founder, Vidora
- Zachary Hanif – Director – Center for Machine Learning, Capital One
- Carolina Garcia Rizo – Chief Business Officer, Just Biotherapeutics
- Nadeem Sheikh – VP Self Driving Programs, Lyft
- George Mathew – Chief Executive Officer, Kespry
- John Absmeier – VP – Smart Machines, Samsung
- Robbie Allen – Chief Executive Officer, Infinia ML
- Matt Swanson – Chief Executive Officer, Augment
Don’t let your organization get left behind and spend the day learning about Artificial Intelligence’s latest real-world impact and gather the latest cutting-edge insights from the pioneers in the industry.
What people say about the Applied AI Conference:
“I wanted to compliment you on your event last week – really outstanding, top to bottom.”
Bryan Barber, VP. at Warner Bros. Studios
“Congrats on a great event. It takes a lot of work to make things look that smooth and easy. You guys put on a good show, and made possible a lot of connections in the community.”
Matt King, CTO at IUNU
“My hearty congratulations on the Applied AI conference last week. It was truly a tour de force of AI. I learned a lot and made many great new connections. Well done, yet again!”
Anonymous, US Government Official
Stay tuned for the final agenda and speaker line-up announcement soon!
Our early bird tickets expire March 4th. Register now and save $840.