Date and Time: Wednesday, January 23, 2019
Location: San Francisco
Registration: This event is INVITE ONLY. You can request more information at email@example.com
Come join us to learn more about how Artificial Intelligence will revolutionize the enterprise of tomorrow, and how Applied AI solutions can help executives and leaders around the world better manage, attract and engage their employees and customers.
As the Fourth Industrial Revolution unfolds, companies are seeking to harness new and emerging technologies to reach higher levels of efficiency and compete on a global scale for innovation, customers, and talent.
Artificial Intelligence is here to stay, and will drastically change the way we do business and live. The economic and social impact of artificial intelligence technologies will ultimately depend on how quickly organizations and institutions are able to learn, adapt, control, and ultimately wield these powerful technologies for the greater good.
Over the last 30 years, the allocation of market capitalization value for corporations has shifted from 80% being assigned to tangible assets (machinery, plants, buildings, etc), to 80% being assigned to their intangible assets (brands, intellectual properties, trade secrets, business processes, and talent).
They are many opportunities and challenges ahead, and as a Venture Capital firm focused on Applied AI technologies, BootstrapLabs believes that the success of any business today, more so than any other time before, will ultimately be determinate by their ability to not only adopt AI solutions across their entire business but also, and maybe most critically, apply AI to known critical factors such as attracting, retaining, developing and managing their pool of Human Capital as well as delighting their customers.
- 5:00pm – 5:25pm: Registration & Networking
- 5:25pm – 5:30pm: Greetings and Introduction by BootstrapLabs
- 5:30pm – 5:45pm: “Applied AI and Human Capital Investment Trends”, Ben Levy, Co-Founder & Managing Partner, BootstrapLabs
- 5:45pm – 6:00pm: “Bringing AI in the Enterprise – Legal Considerations”, Natalie A. Pierce, Partner, Littler
- 6:00pm – 6:20pm: “Scaling your Enterprise Conversational Knowledge”, Jonathan Eisenzopf, CEO, Discourse.ai
- 6:20pm – 6:40pm: “Corporate Culture 2.0”, Sabrina Atienza, Co-Founder & CEO, Stealth Mode Startup
- 6:40pm – 7:30pm: “Applied AI and Human Capital Panel + Q&A”, moderated by Debi Hirshlag, Advisor and former VP, HR at Workday, Flex, Trimble & Ariba
- 7:15pm – 8:00pm: Networking Reception