BootstrapLabs is pleased to announce the return of the Applied Artificial Intelligence Conference in San Francisco on May 11, 2017.
After the incredible success of last year’s Applied AI Conference, we have expanded into a new venue and this year’s conference will be 2x bigger. There are only a few tickets left – don’t miss out – register now at this link.
Discover the latest innovation in Artificial Intelligence, and see why everyone is talking about AI today:
This year’s conference is focused on practical applications and the current commercialization of AI technologies across industries such as Transportation & Logistics, Internet of Things (IoT), Future of Work (FoW), Financial Technologies (FinTech), Cybersecurity, and Healthcare Technologies (HealthTech).
The 2017 conference agenda will provide insights into the present and future impact of AI on your organization, as well as in your daily life. It will also feature concrete ways, tools, and methods to prepare, organize, and tap AI’s transformative power. As active early stage investors in Applied AI, BootstrapLabs will provide an overview of the investment and consolidation landscape at the conference.
Meet our world-class speakers for this year’s conference:
- Amir Khosrowshahi, CTO AI Products Group, Intel
- Lanny Cohen, Group Chief Technology Officer, Capgemini
- Jack Clark, Strategy & Communications Director, OpenAI
- Richard Socher, Chief Scientist, Salesforce
- Mårten Mickos, CEO, HackerOne
- Hema Raghavan, Head of Growth Relevance, LinkedIn
- Angie Moody, VP Innovation & Strategic Partnerships, Visa
- Danny Lange, VP of AI and Machine Learning, Unity Technologies
- Nicolai Wadstrom, CEO and Founder, BootstrapLabs
Full speakers list at this link.