Presented by BootstrapLabs and PeopleConnect, AI Pitchforce is a can’t-miss opportunity for AI startup entrepreneurs to present to top angel investors and VCs. It will take place August 25th from 5:00-8:30 PM at Reed Smith, 101 2nd Street, San Francisco.
The AI PitchForce judges will be:
- Ben Levy, Co-Founder, BootstrapLabs
- Vijay Reddy, Investment Director, Intel Capital
- Noah Doyle, Managing Director at Javelin Venture Partners
- George Willman, Partner, Reed Smith, Founder Berkeley Angel Network
- Maryanna Saenko, Head of Ventures at A^3 by Airbus Group
- Ullas Naik, Founder and General Partner at Streamlined Ventures
Companies presenting can expect the following:
- A demo table on the show floor
- Multiple networking opportunities with guests and investors
- An opportunity to earn $500K – $1.5M in seed funding
- The opportunity to present in front a panel of distinguished investors
During the demo period in the first hour, guests and investors will be able to vote on their favorite five companies. These companies will be granted a 4 minute pitch to the panel, followed by a 4 minute Q&A session and 4 minutes of feedback from the panel. The bottom companies will then be allowed a one minute elevator pitch to the panel. From these companies, one will be chosen to have a full 4 minute pitch in front of the panel. The winner will then be selected by the panel and receive a meeting with BootstrapLabs, a meeting with Javelin Venture Partners and a $1,500 scholarship to the Keiretsu Forum Capital Access Series.
Here’s how to apply:
Rules: Any early stage company specializing in AI or Applied AI may apply
Cost: Totally Free!
Email your Executive Summary and pitch deck to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Guests interested in attending can purchase tickets here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ai-pitchforce-tickets-26669745928
Thank you to our sponsor